What are its claims?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
An all new guide to understanding simple basic electronics
- See how transformers change something into something that looks like something else
- Discover which materials can control the flow of those amazing little electrons
- Find out what happens when a Magnetic Field and a Coil of Wire come together
- Learn about a weird type of resistance that consumes zero power
- Discover a basic overview and understanding of these components
Is anyone actually buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Introduction to Basic Electronics scores 74.29/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve examined in detail the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://introductiontobasicelectronics.com/, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $37.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: introductiontobasicelectronics.com you’ll also be taken through to introductiontobasicelectronics.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. However, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)